Visit the Mel Kurtz Gift Shop, where you will find gifts to support and encourage family, friends, or co-workers who are grieving the loss of their loved one. We have a variety of apparel, keepsakes, and items for special occasions, including birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, First Communions, and more.
The Gift Shop features “in memory of” gifts, custom jewelry, helpful books on grief, spiritual items, and much more. All proceeds benefit Cornerstone of Hope’s many critical bereavement support programs that we offer to the community.
Prayer Garden Pavers
The Cornerstone of Hope Prayer Garden is a private, meditative area that is perfect for prayer, contemplation, peace or just some quiet time for those grieving to reflect and heal. You can become a permanent part of the garden by sponsoring a personalized paver. It’s the perfect way to support Cornerstone of Hope’s mission and memorialize your loved one, honor your family, celebrate an anniversary, or etch an inspirational quote in a permanent way. Pavers can be purchased by a family, individual, as a gift or corporate donation.
Every August, Cornerstone of Hope holds a Dedication Ceremony to dedicate pavers, and honor and memorialize loved ones. Learn more here.
Honor your loved one’s life with a Memorial Candle. Memorial candles are available for $20 each and can be ordered at any time. Light your candle in memory of your loved one during holidays, anniversaries, special occasions, or whenever you miss them. Candles can be personalized with a picture of your loved one along with their name. Each Memorial Candle is embellished with ribbon and a unique charm, and includes one unscented, white candle. The front of the candle reads, “A life so beautifully lived, a heart so beautifully loved.” Due to the delicate nature of our candles, they are not available to ship.
Please allow 7-10 business days to receive the completed order. Larger orders may exceed the 7-10 business days.
Remembrance Wind Chimes
Each of our wind chimes can be personalized with an engraving of your loved one’s name or a special quote. Please allow 7-10 business days for engraving. Once engraving is completed, orders can be picked up at our location in Independence, Ohio, or mailed to you for a small shipping fee.
- “Weeping Willow” Wind Chime – $135 | The Weeping Willow wind chime is 44″ and features five heavy walled, center pinned tubes that emit deep tones. All aluminum construction, durable powder coated and anodized finish, and strung with industrial cord. Chime tubes read, “Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.”
- “Bronze Fleck” Wind Chime – $125 | This 44″ wind chime has 5 heavy walled, center pinned tubes that emit a soothing and serene sound. Durable powder coated finish, all aluminum construction, and strung with industrial cord. Includes an adjustable striker.
- “Memories” Wind Chime – $125 | This monogram wind chime is 40″ and features five heavy walled, center pinned tubes that emit enchanting and soothing tones. Popular sentiments are printed directly on the tube and all chimes have a durable powder coated and anodized finish. All aluminum construction and industrial cord. Each chime tube reads, “MEMORIES keep those we love in our hearts.”
- “Remember Me” Wind Chime – $75 | This 30″ Remember Me wind chime is made of all aluminum construction and industrial cord with an adjustable striker. Chime tubes read, “A limb has fallen from the family tree that says grieve not for me. Remember the best times, the laughter, the song, the good life I lived while I was strong.”
- “Nature’s Melody” Wind Chime – $50 | These 12” chimes have a top charm with the Cornerstone of Hope logo and an interlocking design from which the chimes hang. The bottom sail is engraved with “Always in Our Hearts” with room for customizing on the front and back.
- Wind Chime Stand – $20 | Wind chime stand is all metal construction and can hold a wind chime with a maximum height of 44″. Dimensions: 47.5″H x 20.5″W