Heart of My Heart Pregnancy and Infant Loss Program
Heart of My Heart is Cornerstone of Hope’s program for parents who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, or loss of an infant under the age of 2 years.
From the moment we learn that we will be a mother or a father, we love the baby more than we could imagine. Our hearts expand so much to provide all the love that our child will need. Following the loss of a baby, we are never the same again, and our hopes and dreams are now changed. You are not alone in your grief, and we understand the significant pain of loss that you are experiencing.
Cornerstone of Hope’s Heart of My Heart program includes the following:
- Support Groups – Held quarterly for parents. This group allows individuals and couples the opportunity to share this monumental loss and begin to heal together. Grief issues related to this type of loss will be explored, and we will also discuss the specific needs that arise from the loss of an infant.
- Individual Counseling – Personalized grief counseling for individuals who have experienced the loss of an infant. In these sessions, our licensed professional counselors will support you on your personal grief journey.
- Couples Counseling – Personalized grief counseling for couples who have experienced the loss of an infant. In these sessions, our licensed professional counselors will work with you as a couple as you journey together through your grief.
- Mother’s Day Tea – This luncheon for mothers who have experienced infant loss is held annually in May.
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Service – An annual remembrance service in October for parents who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss
- Men Grieve Too – This monthly program for men who have lost a loved one features a different topic or theme for each event.
- Mom’s Club – A monthly gathering for moms who have suffered pregnancy or infant loss and want to connect with other moms in a similar situation.
For more information or to register for any of these programs or services, please call 216.524.4673. View Heart of My Heart Flyer Here