Are you in a crisis? Call 1-800-273-8255 or text 741741 for help
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
The Cuyahoga County Suicide Prevention, Mental Health/Addiction Crisis, Information and Referral Hotline is available 24/7 by calling (216) 623-6888.
- The 24-hour Suicide Prevention, Mental Health/Addiction Crisis, Information and Referral Hotline operated by FrontLine Service: (216) 623-6888
- United Way’s 2-1-1 HelpLink provides free, professional and confidential information and service navigation to help people understand their options, resolve problems and improve their lives. There is also a chat center available for online assistance.
- The Mobile Crisis Unit operated by FrontLine Service
- The Crisis Stabilization Unit operated by FrontLine Service, which has 15 beds total with two reserved for Cleveland Division of Police as diversion beds.
- Traumatic Loss Response Team operated by FrontLine Service
- NAMI of Greater Cleveland provides services to individuals and families living with mental illness. NAMI has live chat available.
- ADAMHS of Cuyahoga County has a network of providers who offer mental health support, as well as resources for preventing suicide and for helping individuals recovering from substance abuse.
- Greater Than Heroin connects individuals and families with resources for addiction.