Continuing Hope Groups
These groups are for people that have previously completed a 10-week support group through Cornerstone of Hope and are looking to continue their grief journey.
￭ Bible Study | Bible Study will help you explore God’s Word in light of grief and the spiritual issues that accompany it. It is a safe place to share your beliefs, and will help build your relationship with God while building friendships with fellow grievers. Cornerstone offers topical Bible study covering key elements of the grieving process. Studying the Bible can help in understanding God’s role and power in our healing. This group meets Friday mornings. Contact Ty Morgan at email@example.com for more information.
￭ Stepping Stones | 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Do you have a recent loss and are looking to connect with others? Join us for an informative group session exploring the journey through early grief. Open to those who are in the first year of loss and are new to Cornerstone of Hope’s support group program. Refreshments provided. There is no cost to attend one of these sessions.
- Cancelled: Monday, March 16th
- Cancelled: Monday, April 6th
- Monday, May 4th
- Monday, June 1st
- Monday, July 6th
- Monday, August 3rd
- Monday, September 14th
- Monday, October 5th
￭ Suicide Loss Monthly Series | The second Monday of each month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
This monthly informational series is for adults looking to learn more about suicide or for those grieving the loss of a loved one to suicide. Suicide has a devastating impact on families, friends and communities. We hope adults affected by suicide or looking to learn more about suicide will join us for this informational monthly series held at Cornerstone of Hope. The cost is $10 per session and a light dinner will be provided. The featured speaker is Pete Bliss, founder of the Cuyahoga County Suicide Postvention Response Team. Please note that this series is for adults only. This series is presented through a partnership between Cornerstone of Hope and Suicide Postvention Response Team, Serving Cuyahoga County. Please RSVP no later than the Friday preceding the event.
- Cancelled: Monday, March 9th: The Suicidal Mind
- Monday, April 20th: When Will I be Happy Again?
- Monday, May 11th: Healthy Remembrance
- Monday, June 8th: Long Term Loss Recovery
- Monday, July 13th: Honoring Our Loved Ones
- Monday, August 10th: Meeting New People After a Loss
- Monday, September 14th: Suddenly Single: Parenting
- Monday, October 12th What Do I Do with their Belongings?
- Monday, November 9th: Suicide in the Elderly
- Monday, December 14th: Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Holidays – Remembrance Dinner
￭ Overdose Loss Monthly Education Series |The fourth Monday of each month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
This monthly informational series is for adults looking to learn more about overdose or grieving the loss of a loved one to overdose. We will explore a wide array of topics relevant to overdose loss. Each session will have a $10 per person fee, and dinner will be served for those who register in advance.
*June meeting will be on June 29th, 2020. There will be no meetings during the months of May, November & December.
- Cancelled: Monday, March 23rd
- Monday, April 27th
- (May: not held due to Memorial Day)
- Monday, June 29th
- Monday, July 27th
- Monday, August 28th
- Monday, September 28th
- Monday, October 26th
- (Nov & Dec not held due to holidays)