Monthly Giving Program
SUSTAIN HOPE…Give Monthly
Monthly giving is the easiest, most effective way to make an impact toward Cornerstone of Hope’s vision of creating a world where no grieving person journeys alone. By becoming a recurring monthly donor, you join a special group of individuals who are united by a common mission to provide support, education and hope to the grieving.
Sustain Hope Donors enable Cornerstone of Hope to offer nationally recognized, excellent bereavement care through professionally-led programs: Individual Counseling, Art and Trauma Therapy, Support Groups, Summer Youth Camps, Memorial Events, Education, Training and more. Your contributions provide a consistent source of funding, enabling us to fulfill the needs of those who seek support.
Sustain Hope Donor Benefits Offer You:
- Personally bring HOPE to children, teens, and adults grieving the loss of a loved one
- Donations are automatically processed using your credit card or checking accounts
- The option to readily modify or cancel your donation at any time
- Annual donation summary report for tax purposes
- A 100% tax-deductible contribution
Please Sustain Hope and set-up a recurring gift today!
If you would like to make a donation by mail, please follow the instructions below:
- Download our Sustain Hope mail-in donation form here
- Complete the form
- Mail your completed form to:
Cornerstone of Hope
Attn: Lynne Robie
5905 Brecksville Rd
Independence, OH 44131
If you are employed, please be sure to check with your HR department to determine if your gift can be doubled by a matching gift from your company.
Need help or have additional questions?
Contact Lynne Robie in our Cleveland Office: 216.524.4673 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kevin Gallagher in our Columbus Office: 614.824.4285 or email@example.com